Thursday, January 1, 2004

So what did I do at midnight last night, you ask?



I fell off a barstool. Yes, that's how my 2004 started folks.



I was so startled that it was midnight that, at the end of the countdown, when everyone else kissed and cheered and celebrated the start of a new year - I fell off my chair.



At least this was a source of entertainment to my new galpal JF. And at least I was so drunk that I didn't care too much that there was no one around for me to kiss.



But you tell me - is it a good sign that I started my year this way?



Not that we believe in signs, but if we did.



We can see it as a sign that my year is going to be really f*cking lame. We can see it as a sign that I need to grow up. Or we can see it as a sign that things are only going to get better for me in '04.



Happy New Year Breakup Babies - I hope your night was more propitious than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment