Monday, December 29, 2003

Today Was a Pathetic Day



Saw Indie Rock Dad out running and missed him so much I then had to instant message him, which of course did not go well. He was all like oh yeah, I'm so happy, things are so great, the kid mentions you once in a while, maybe we should get together in like six months?



Hey, wait a minute - I'm happy too you freak with high cheekbones! I just forgot about it when I saw you, and when you seemed se freaking OVER me, unlike two months ago when you were practically begging to hang out with me!



Can you say P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C?



I keep putting off the sweetest boy ever, who e-mails me, asks me out, likes me sooo much, is so available, because I'm interested in people who DON'T LIKE ME. Can you say P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C?



Never mind the other thing, I was going to tell you about; it's too P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!



Oh and things will get better tomorrow when me and Sexy-Blue-Eyed-Boy -- who gets to keep his acronym, and despite not being included in the Year in Review only because I like him so much BETTER than all those noncommittal ******** and I go to the karaoke superstore! Oh, and the best part of my PATHETIC day was getting drunk with him.



See, good things happen when you don't sleep with people.



Your PATHETIC friend, Breakup Babe, who will hopefully be not so PATHETIC tomorrow.



p.s. Bye Mom, I miss you, things weren't so PATHETIC when you were here.



No comments:

Post a Comment