Wednesday, December 24, 2003

A special fan of mine asked if I would do a Breakup Babe Year in Review-type deal to add even more merriment to your holiday season.



And since I would do almost anything for my fans, including sleep with them (read on and see if you can figure out upon whom I bestowed that honor!) - I agreed.



We'll start with a general recap of the year in men, and maybe I'll do a few more of these before the year is over, 'cause God knows I won't be doing much else.



After this I will be offline (gasp!) for four days but I'll be thinking of you all.



And here we go! In chronological order.



Silent But Deadly Boy (January)

Pro: supremely well-endowed

Con: noncommittal



Sexy Boy (January)

Pro: smart, articulate, good kisser, good friend

Con: talks too much, noncommittal



The Doctor (January)

Pro: gorgeous, Ivy-league educated, karaoke devotee

Con: obnoxious, self-centered, noncommittal



Pierced Political Boy (February-March)

Pro: hot, smart, passionate, politically engaged

Con: anger management issues, noncommittal



Mr. Millionaire Boy (March)

Pro: owned condos in Whistler

Con: terminally annoying



Cute Train Boy (April-May)

Pro: charming, laid back

Con: a self-proclaimed "recluse," noncommittal



Alt-Country Boy (May)

Pro: sexy, flirtatious, sweet

Con: noncommital doesn't even describe it



Charming but Goofy Lawyer Boy (June)

Pro: fun, funny, not afraid of committment

Con: bad kisser



Indie Rock Dad (June - September)

Pro: Knife-edged cheekbones, outdoorsy, used the "L" word

Con: crazy, noncommittal (despite using the "L" word)



Friendster Boy (November - now)

Pro: mature, hip, not afraid of committment

Con: no chemistry



Melancholy Hipster Boy (November - now)

Pro: heartbreaking smile, friendly, Leo

Con: stuck, self-absorbed, noncommittal



Stud Athlete Software Boy (last week)

Pro: the current only hope for the future of the Breakup Babe line

Con: I don't know, I've only met him once, but if I had to guess, noncommittal



Sexy Boy (last night)

See above



No comments:

Post a Comment