Monday, January 26, 2004

Well praise be. I met someone I actually kind of like. Who seems to like me back.




  • Who doesn’t work with me.


  • Who’s more than 15 years old.


  • Who’s not in “crisis” mode.


  • Who appears not to be depressed.


  • Who I can actually imagine kissing.


  • Who has “oomph” and energy (due to third bullet point)






Of course, it’s much too soon to tell anything. Anything is possible. He could be:




  • Noncomittal


  • Sociopathic


  • A bad kisser


  • Secretly gay






And believe me, I’ve dated people in all those categories. Plus, maybe I’ll decide:




  • I’m not actually attracted to him


  • We’re not “intellectually compatible”


  • We’re not “sexually” compatible


  • We’re not compatible in any way








But for now, heck, maybe I’m coming out of the slump. Could it be?



I’m seeing him again tomorrow, so tune in to see if I get my first base hit of the season.









No comments:

Post a Comment