Sunday, January 18, 2004

Boy. Are we in the middle of winter here or what? Around here, the sky plays variations on a theme of grey. Sometimes drizzle arrives to make things more oppressive. Or a sunbreak that blinds everyone and sends them scurrying back to their holes.



On occasion a rainstorm gets everyone all excited. Or a snowstorm that blankets the streets in a whole inch of snow, bringing the entire Puget Sound region to a halt. That’s fun for a couple days until you’re so sick of being housebound, you actually want to go back to work. At which point, all becomes grey again and you settle back into your routine like the little rat in the little dark maze that you are.



Winter in Seattle! Aren’t you glad you don’t live here?



Anyway, I’m sure you don’t want to hear my views on the weather. You want the goods. The good stuff. The lowdown. The latest. The scoop.



Well, here t’is.



NOTHING.



Well, that’s not strictly true. There are…things. But these days, I feel a bit, uh, circumscribed in what I can write about. Why? Oh, too many people who know people reading this here l’il blog (not that I’m not grateful for everyone one of you reading this and you know I’d give you a big kiss if you were here!)



So let’s see if I can be informative yet subtle.



There is a guy at work. Never EVER thought I would like this guy. But he’s grown on me. Big time. And he’s EA (emotionally available). As far as I can tell. Though perhaps I have an unconscious radar that picks out men who are EUA and maybe that’s why I’ve started to like him because my EAR (emotional availability radar) knows that in fact he’s EUA.



But we work together. Need I say more? And he’s EA. That scares the sh*t out of me.



Meanwhile, I continue to cast my eyes longingly at a variety of EUA men, including but not limited to that perennial dark horse SB – who himself is really only fond of EUA women - I just wish he would stop looking to the future for the answer and see that the present could be a whole lot better (and the winter a whole lot warmer) if he just looked right in front of his face –



And d*mn. Did you know it’s been four whole months since I’ve had s*x? No wonder I have that burning, yearning, feeling inside me, ooh deep inside me and it hurts so bad.



I need some love action, people. Big time. I don’t know how some people do it going months on end without it. Years, even. Me, my heart and my body are all lit up. And I feel it. Someone is finding there way towards me in the dark right



About



NOW.



Might take a while for him to find me. But he’s on his way. Meanwhile, I’ll just keep that fire burning, which shouldn’t be a problem because all of a sudden it is very damn HOT.



Ow!













No comments:

Post a Comment