Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Here is my life plan:

  • Meet Libary Boy for dinner tomorrow night
  • Fall madly in love
  • Get married
  • Have children
  • Live happily ever after




What do you think?



Yeah, yeah, I know. Who really lives happily ever after? NO ONE, that's who. But you get the gist, right?



The thing is, I'm a bit burned out at the moment. Oh yes, thank God for the drama, etc, the attention, etc. But I'm feeling ambivalent about my other options (Jet Ski Boy and Corliss Guy), and so it would make my life one hell of a lot easier if I just fell punch-in-the-stomach-in-love with someone else. (Not that those punch-in-the-stomach things ever work out.)



Oops, time for my piano lesson with my crazy, ex-hippie, stoner piano teacher, who lights up every time I go for a lesson (and doesn't offer me any). 



Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment