Thursday, August 11, 2005

Now that my archives are unavailable and you can no longer waste long work hours perusing them, I will remind you of something I wrote back in April.

"I have had such a surplus of [male attention] lately that , when it dries up, as it inevitably will, you're going to find me stealing televisions and ipods to pay for more. F*ck, I might even have to sell my greasy Inspiron and then there would we be?"

Oh I'm such a prophet! The problem is I can't sell my damn computer because even though I SAID I'm done with book I'm NOT really because now I have to go back and revise the WHOLE thing starting from Chapter ONE, which I wrote in 20 B.C.

I am going out to steal a television right NOW. Look for it on Craigslist shortly. That is, if I can escape my rehab facility.

p.s. If you don't hear from BB next week, it is because I am in solitary confinement after trying to escape the facility. (Either that or on vacation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment