Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hear ye, hear ye, I can no longer write about my personal life on this olde blogge!



Why not, you ask?



Well, because nothing is happening in my personal life.



OK, that was a pathetic try. We know that as long as you have a red blood cell in your body, you will be in heat, which generates flames and explosions and all those things we loove to read about!



How about this? My personal life is personal – that’s why!



Oh come now, we know how addicted you are to telling it all online. You wouldn’t even exist if we readers weren’t here to validate you! To tell you what to do as we voyeuristically poke our big noses in your business!



Hmm, can’t argue with that. What about this one, then? I can’t write about my personal life anymore because every boyfriend past, present, and future now reads this blog!



There, got you stumped, didn’t I.



Yeah. HA.



Sooo....how 'bout about those Red Sox?

No comments:

Post a Comment