Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Ok, people. I know you want to live vicariously through me. I know you want me to regale you with tales of lust-filled nights and love gone wrong.



I mean, the stupider the situations I get myself into, the more I have to write about, right?



But listen. I am now about mature. I am about practical. I am about screening. And making smart choices from the BEGINNING, when they're easiest to make. I am about not getting swept up into the moment, unless that moment has a future.



Oh sure I might get desperate again one of these days. I might let myself have a little fling if circumstances become dire.



But IRD was supposed to be a little fling, and look what happened with that?



So maybe, just maybe, you can think about my unborn children for once instead of your entertainment-starved little selves. Help me make the good choices, people!



Yeah I know. BORING, right? Well, so is living in the nursing home without anyone to visit me, OK?!



And meanwhile, I will help myself too. I am formulating a little questionnaire to hand out to potential...uh...whatevers. Questions will include these, and some others I haven't thought of yet.



  • What medications have you taken in the past?

  • Why are you not taking them now?

  • Do you hear voices?

  • How long did your first marriage last?

  • Why did you even marry that chick?

  • Are you less than 15 years younger than me?

  • Can you fix my computer?




Sugestions are welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment