Tuesday, October 7, 2003

The Good News

I was innocently sitting at a cafe just now, working on my laptop and looking adorable in a tight gray wool mini-dress, when a cute-ish college student hits on me. Well, community college student.



The Bad News

I gave him my number.



The Good News

I like to encourage the hitting upon of women by men. It doesn't happen nearly enough, especially in Seattle. Oh, there's staring, and gawking, and meaningful eye contact galore. But so little action. I bet many men would be shocked to discover that all they have to do to get my number is ASK.



The Bad News

He now has my number. He might be psychotic. Scratch that. I don't think he's old enough to be psychotic.



The Good News

This guy is surrounded by cute 20-year-olds on a daily basis. He is cute enough to get some of them to date him.



The Bad News

I will have to turn him down.



The Good News

He probably has an unstoppable sex drive.



The Bad News

I should not even consider having s*x with someone so young.



The Good News

I will not consider it. I will take the compliment and go on my merry way.



La de da.

No comments:

Post a Comment