Friday, July 7, 2006

Upcoming Readings

Hello Dear Everyone,
Just want to make sure you know about my upcoming readings. I have two more in Seattle this summer and *three* in the Bay Area! Oh please come! Please bring all your friends. Please buy my book. I am contemplating doing a little midwest/east coast leg of the tour later this summer although I am rather afraid of what might happen to me in the heat. If you are from one of the following cities 1)Chicago 2)New York 3)Boston 4)DC, drop me a line and let me know if there's a good bookstore near you and if you think you could help me get oh, at least five people to a reading.

Monday, July 10, 7 p.m.
Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA

Friday, July 14, 7:30 p.m.
Black Oak Books
1491 Shattuck
Berkeley, CA

Sunday, July 16, 3 p.m.
Books, Inc.
301 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA

Monday, July 17, 7:30 p.m.
Books, Inc.
2251 Chestnut St.
San Francisco, CA 94123

Thursday, August 17, 6:30 p.m.
Reception & Booksigning
Queen Anne Books
1811 Queen Anne Avenue, North
Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment