Saturday, July 30, 2005

Egads. You know what I feel like these days? Like the leftover Thai food you forgot about while you went on vacation for three weeks and left in your refrigerator to rot.

Yeah, that's me. Is summer over yet?

Meanwhile, despite feeling like a mess of rotted, moldy, disgusting leftovers, I manage to limp towards the finish line with my book. Just now I had to change seats in the coffee shop where I'm working, because a an obese, lonely-looking, depressed-looking, 40-something female writer keeps sitting directly in my sight ever time I come here as if to say: "Hey, look, it gets worse! Try writing your damn book while you have to look at me and see how depressed I am!"

I hope I'm at least covering it up better by wearing skimpy clothing and looking like a hottie even though I feel like the take-out that time forgot.

P.S. In other news, there has been a slight change in plans and the blog is not going away quite yet.

xo
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment