Saturday, January 29, 2005

Thank you my dear fans, detractors, and commenters, for not making me feel so alone in this big, bad world! For offering to get me illicit drugs, for empathizing with my loneliness, for telling me to back away from the phone, and even making pleas on my behalf to the men in my life! You rock.



Now I really don't have much to say today, but I thought I should say something anyway, since you all hang on my every word (kidding).



I'm reading a book at the moment, called The Forest for the Trees, that has all sorts of explanations as to why writers are neurotic, mentally ill, and ofen alcoholics too boot! I plan on quoting it next time anyone accuses me of being "moody" or wondering how it is I can write while drinking a glass of wine. Of course I can write while drinking -- I'm a WRITER!



Anyway, 'twould be best for me to log off now, seeing as I'm taking up space in a chi-chi restaurant where the waitress keeps shooting me dirty looks as I nurse my glass of wine and the dinner crowd pours in, but you know what - SHE'LL REGRET IT WHEN I'M FAMOUS.



xo

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment