Sunday, September 21, 2003

Well, I may have lost a friend-that-is-a-boy (I never did OFFICIALLY call him my b-b-boyf - well WHATEVER, now did I?) but yesterday, I gained the perfect pair of jeans.



Used. Size 6 (I gotta feel good about something, OK?). Sexy and stylish but comfortable. Feel like I've been wearing them all my life.



Total: $12.



Of course, then I had to go buy a slinky dress, a slinky tank top, a mini skirt, and sexy-stripey t-shirt (all very practical for fall, don't you think?) and the monetary damage got a little worse. Oh, there was the manicure too.



But all in all, not to bad pricewise, all things considered.



Maybe I'll even go against policy and post a picture of me wearing the jeans. It's time you guys got a look at me anyway.



For now, I'll probably be posting in both places, until I figure out who I am and what I'm doing. For those of who you don't have the new link yet, I'll send it soon. I'm being slow, sorry!



Confidential to Indie Rock Dad: don't you dare create a fake e-mail address and ask me for the link!



Confidential to CGLB: If you're still reading, I'm sorry you found this blog and I'm sorry that you had to read those things about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment