Monday, June 2, 2003

OK all, there was a rare event in BreakupBabeLand this weekend. Check it out:



I went on a blind date. Right, I know, that happens all the freakin' time. Just keep reading.



He was very cute. Yawn.



But very cute in a my-type kind of way! Dark hair (and lots of it) olive skin, yes sir. And no scraggly soul patch!



He talked about how he was ready for a more "permanent" relationship. Now that sh*t never happens around here.



He was a Libra. Gemini + Libra = Tru Luv 4Ever



He was goofy and unsuave and totally charming. The farthest thing from a player you'll ever see. Didn't make a move, but...



E-mailed me the night after our date and asked me to do something the next weekend. That never happens when I actually like someone. Only when they repulse me.



When I like them, I go chasing them to kingdom come, then they tell me that in fact they're a hermit or they have a girlfriend or a cold and can't get involved.



Hmm. I will be patient this time around. I will be patient, I will BE. PATIENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment