Wednesday, March 5, 2003




People, I am in a funk!



This doesn't happen to me much these days because I'm high as a kite on Celexa, but now that there are no boys in the immediate vicinity (not ones that I'm particularly interested in anyway), I am being forced to face my INNER DEMONS, and even Celexa can't protect me from them. Well, maybe if I up the dose.



But I was feeling momentarily unfunkifed there for a while after lying prone on the couch for two straight hours watching "Unfaithful," eating cheesy, chocolatey-type things, and drinking too-sweet Shiraz, when I made the mistake of checking my e-mail. MISTAKE! The only reason I did it was because I was feeling so perky from the wine, Richard Gere, cute French guy, etc., that I decided to go online and pay bills, since my resolution for the month of March is to be more ORGANIZED.



Being online, I just couldn't help my checking my e-mail (how could I help it?) and there was the e-mail I was waiting for - yay! - from Pierced Political Boy. Only thing was, PPB decides to spend a whole paragraph telling me how his ex-girlfriend has called him four times in the last 24 hours to "gloat" about something or other after not returning his phone calls for the past two months.



Um, HELLO? Did I ask to hear about your ex-girlfriend? The one you're supposedly "over?" The one who, whenever you talk about her, you can only say how poorly she treated you when she dumped you, etc? NO, I did NOT ask to hear about her, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't want to hear you gloating about her calling you to gloat about something and how you've been trying to call her for the last two months.



F*ck that. Do I need it? NO.



And now, I got so riled, I'm up waaaay past my bedtime. I sleep ten hours a lately and when I wake up I STILL have no energy. But tomorrow's another day, right? And funks go away right? Right.



Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment