Wednesday, August 4, 2004

OK, I am in that zone. The addicted zone.



And Library Boy is the drug.



The Red Couch O' Love has seen a lot of heavy makeout action these last few days, and the drugs are flowing heavy through my veins. I sent Corliss Boy the Lets Just Be Friends e-mail, Jet Ski Boy has disappeared off the face of the planet, and the "Charming" Canadian not-so-politely slammed the door in my face.



Instead, I seem to have gotten this Christmas present of a cute boy who seems to unquestioningly, unequivocally, like me -- one who is open and warm instead of cagey and closed-off.



I don't know, of course, what the future holds. The physical attraction is there, that's for sure. But for me, Miss Gemini, the intellectual spark needs to be almost - if not equally - strong. With Corliss Guy, the intellectual spark was there, but the chemistry was not.



And so, as I'm swamped by a rush of hormones and hope, I'll be trying to figure that out. Can Library Boy keep my mind - as well as other parts of my body - stimulated for a long time to come?



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment